Monday, October 26, 2009

Here We Go

Losing our baby in June 2009, was devastating. At the end of September, I was finally feeling up to the possibility, of once again, trying to build our family. Then, I got the news that my mother had passed. I'm heartbroken. I was so looking forward to watching her play with my children. Mom was funny and creative; just what every grandma needs to be. She was only 58. Life is so short. None of us know how many heartbeats we have in us.
I am in the middle of a Lupus flare, which is not the time to become pregnant. Studies show a higher rate of pregnancy complications, when a women becomes pregnant, while in the midst of a flare. Based on previous flares, this one should be over in about a month.
In the mean time, I am going to start reading a book I found on the internet, that promises to hold the secrets to reversing infertiltiy issues. I bought the e-book Pregnancy Miracle yesterday. I start reading tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment